Our policy endures 30 days. If 30 days exceeds since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you any refund.
To qualify for a successful return, your delivered item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items include:
- Gift vouchers
- Downloadable software products
- Selected health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or verification of purchase.
***Kindly don't send your purchase back to any manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned after delivery of more than 30 days.